At Unident Dental Center, we strive to provide the best dental care in Walpole. In an effort to make our excellent services available to everyone, we have made the decision to accept a wide choice of dental insurance plans. If you’re coming in for the first time and aren’t sure of the terms of your insurance policy, make sure to call your provider for clarification.
Before we begin treatment, we will give you an estimate of the costs covered by your insurer so you can plan on how to settle the deductible.
We are in-network with the following insurance:
- Mass Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental PPO/Premier/MPE
For out-of-network insurance benefits, we will submit services to the insurance on the patient’s behalf; however, some insurances will assign benefits to the patient only, in which case, the patient would pay the office in full and will be reimbursed by the insurance company directly.
What about non-insured patients? Worry not. Besides insurance, we also accept CareCredit®️, credit cards, and cash.
Remember to reach out to us in case you have any questions. We’re happy to offer you the answers you need as well as any assistance you may require when filing claims or applying for CareCredit.
FinDent is our patient-friendly “in-house” financing option that offers our patients the best terms and lowest rates available anywhere on the planet.
Its mission is to make treatment affordable for all our patients.
FinDent payment plans, generally:
- APR: 0%—11.99%.
- Plan amounts: $1,000—$25,000 (above $25,000, case-by-case).
- Less than half the cost of CareCredit and LendingClub.
- Everyone gets approved who has a verifiable bank account & credit score (VantageScore credit score).
- No origination fee, annual fee, or hidden fees.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Applying is free.
- Applying will not impact your credit score.
- Applying will not obligate you to anything.
- Apply for a free quote at WeAreFinDent.com or call (833) FIN-DENT to talk with a real person!
- Begin treatment immediately.
No-interest payment plan:
- 3 months.
- No interest if the balance is paid within 3 months.
Low-interest fixed-rate payment plans:
- 6, 12, 18, & 24 month plan options.
- Low interest even if the balance isn’t paid within the specified time period.